Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thing 4

Socializing on these websites tend to be fun with friends. I personally know a lot of friends that had signed up on social networking websites, I had chose not to as I generally am not comfortable publicizing myself over the internet, unless it was for business or work related. This is my personal preference of course, and also there is privacy settings available. Being said that, I had signed up on MySpace before using a fake name a while back just to see what all the popularity was about. I chose Facebook for Thing 4, It was pretty simple signing up, I did not use my real name or information, I tried Captain Kirk as my full name, but the registration program knew it was fake and it required me to put in a real full name. Ha-Ha! It was worth a try.

No comments: