Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thing 7

I was surprised about this concept, I thought that podcasts were for ipods only. None of my friends who have ipods had ever mentioned to me about podcasts either. Since I do not have an ipod or Mac, I did not get myself involved into this concept. Well I enjoyed going through the lists and there are so many subjects to listen to. I listened to the Infopeople podcasts. Now that I had been actively exposed to podcasts, I'll be spending a lot of time going through the list of podcasts out there. I randomly subscribed to a podcast to get the feel for it, but I haven't yet decided which ones that I really want to subscribe, I need to narrow down my interests, I'll look for some comedies and humor related podcasts. Book talk or book reviews will be nice to have as podcasts from the library.

1 comment:

The Skokie Ten said...

The "pod" part of "podcast" can be a bit misleading. I'm glad you found something to enjoy.

Now if you want to combine what you've learned in several Things, you can add a podcast to your RSS feeder. That way, any time a new podcast is added, it gets sent directly to you.

You can also subscribe to podcasts using something like iTunes. Enjoy!

Toby